sábado, agosto 13, 2011

Nothing is what it seems...

There's a place abandoned
and empty in my hearth
It's been used and torn
ready to fall apart

For I have loved a thousand ways
that don't come in any book
Feelings and expressions
that life violently took

I'm an expert now
on thousands way to hate
I do believe that love
chose a different path
and is no longer in my faith

What if I love?
What if i hate?
What is the point
with only my soul at stake?

I sing, I dance and I sleep
Together the deceit
But when I found you
I felt a warmth
my heart always seeked

I'm mesmerized by
the way you simply speak
Your soft and gentle voice
put a hearth where once
there was nothing but a brick

Im made of stone
no blood or bone
A rock, kicked in the way
that you picked, touched
and blown the dust away

Can you nurture and seek the beauty in it?
In a moment that will last more than a mere herth beat?

You see,
I'm just another rough stone
you found in your way
That spent it's time
kicked around,
waiting,
in fine and pure decay

Your kiss as seed
this rock will love and bleed
'Cause now it knows it's true
There is no greater love
than being in love with you

Sem comentários: