terça-feira, abril 12, 2011

Seasons of my hearth...

I’ll wait the storm to go away
I’ll sit, stop and pray
I’ll follow my heart
I’ll tear it apart
And serve it to you in a tray.
I’ll follow the uncertain way
I’ll fall, stop and stay
I’ll discover new ways to feel
From your heart made of steel
That was mine for a day

I’d be the lonely rose
In your garden of pure good bye
A flower that lives through love
Unaware it’s time to die
I’ve grown it in my chest
Protected it from hate and cry
This love, my only quest
This pain, It makes me wonder why.

The storm engraved in our faith
Made the petals fall and feel your skin
Its spring but they didn’t wait
‘Cause your beauty always win.
And we shall not wait for the season
The time has come to touch your face
Nature will have to forgive this treason
As you will forgive us for my embrace.

The autumn of our love has came
But the petals are here with me
I kiss them with no shame
‘cause this is how love should be.
But winter will try and play his trick
It will send its wind to blow them free
So, I will keep the petals in my heart
As there is where they are and forever they would be.

Sem comentários: